CCO NGO ProfileI am former as an Advisor to Heng Samrin Chairman National Assembly of Cambodia. On 02 July 2017, I am become an Ambassador Of Peace of INSPAD Organization.
from President of Cambodian Charity Organization
Dear partner ,donor and friend, Cambodian Charity Organization (CCO) was founded to address challenges associated with the strengthening of partnerships with local associations and communities and the implementation of sustainable education, life skills, clean water, sanitation, healthcare and vocational training development for underprivileged children and the absolute poor families in rural Cambodia while working closely with all stakeholders on a national and international level. To help drive the charity forward CCO was granted permit number 1917 BR.K by the Ministry of Interior. CCO’s agenda is to merger inputs from all of its stakeholders in order to strive in its mission and with new procedures and controls that are in place e.g. more efficient project management, a streamlined senior management team and a specialized finance software to enable it conduct an annual financial audit in order to maximize transparency and accountability. The activities and target goal within this initiative are the accumulation of dedicated work everyone at CCO is doing, the sincere relationship with local organizations and government agencies, and the generosity of our donors and partners from around the world. CCO looks forward to the future with renewed optimism and the opportunities to enable it help the underprivileged children and absolute poor families in rural Cambodia in achieving a better quality of life and education.
Here are our activities profile!
June 14, 2016
DR. CHHORNG KUNTHEA
2015-Present : Have work at Ken Clinic as a Nurse
- Consultant with Cambodian and foreigner patient (not Japanese) and discussion with Japanese ‘s Doctor for find dignosn and examination for treatment
- Consultant about health check plan, explain health check result and blood test result and give medicine
- Discus about Vaccination and inject Vaccination
- About emergency case no so many long time, We got on patient because this clinic is family clinic
- Prepare document of patients before treatment
- Stand buy with Doctor when consultation listen about disease
- Do assistant doctor when have surgery patient
- Do injection intramuscular and intravenous
- Do drip injection to patient and ECG
- Prepare materials and instrument before Endoscope or Biopsy of stomach
- Prepare patient before take X-ray
- Prepare medication and explain to patient before use
- Check medicine stock every day and months
- Have to translated from patient to Doctor (Khmer to English)
- Do the sterilized of materials and instrument after treatment or operation
- Have to treated patient when has small injury
- Have to do assistant of Physiotherapy doctor
Mr. MOHAMED ADIB
FINANCIAL ADVISOR FOR CCO
He has 15 years working experience in finance and accounting and in various i such as Analysis, Cash Flow, Budgeting & Forecast, Business Plan, Cost Controller, Auditing and Taxation.
He is Financial Advisor and representative on behalf of CCO for any related with financial, investment, project and donation.
MR. CHHORNG BUNHEANG
PA to CCO's President
He work for 10 years in tourism and hospitality industry
Miss. CHHORNG RAVY
She is very good talent volunteer staff in Cambodian Charity Organization for Account Management. She had very best experiences with Ken Clinic (Japanes Clinic) as front desk staff. and financial.
Mr. Sok Sam Ath
He work in IT industry for 9 years
Ms. Sok Chanry
Corporate Service Manager
Activities food donation to 42 poor families at Krang Ath Chas Village, Kampong Seila Commune, Kampong Seila District, Sihanouk Ville on 13th December 2018.
30th August 2018.
Cambodian Charity Organization & JAJACO and Cheif of Kampong Chhnang Krong had joint donation flip flop branch JaJaCO to poor families and student 4633 pairs.
02 July 2017.
We had received letter of appreciation and appoint letter to be Ambassador of Peace from INSPAD. We are cooperating with INSPAD.