ABOUT CAMBODIAN CHARITY ORGANISATION
Cambodia is situated in South-East Asia and is comprised of lowlands and mountainous terrain.3 Cambodia gained independence from France in 1953
Cambodian Charity Organization (CCO) was founded to address challenges associated with the strengthening of partnerships with local associations and communities and the implementation of sustainable education, life skills, clean water, sanitation, healthcare and vocational training development for underprivileged children and the absolute poor families in rural Cambodia while working closely with all stakeholders on a national and international level.
To help drive the charity forward CCO was granted permit number 1917 BR.K by the Ministry of Interior. We have made agreement with any NGOs,
- Provide sustainable education and facilities on clean water for health
- Provide free mobile health checks and medication
- Provide clean water solutions (education) and equipment
- Provide sanitary solutions (education) and equipment
- Provide transport, uniform, lesson books.
- “Safe and sustainable sanitation, hygiene and drinking water used by all, Safer water safer world”
- Everyone has water, sanitation and hygiene at home.
- All schools and health centers have water, sanitation and hygiene Water, sanitation and hygiene are equitable and sustainable.
- Free of hunger and malnutrition with an emphasis on the well-being of orphans and vulnerable children
- To be a premier organization committed to providing and promoting leadership in
sustainable agriculture, and advanced crop and animal production.
- Cooperate with the Royal Government agencies, other NGOs and NPOs, Associations, rural poverty communities and other development partners to improve the livelihood of underprivileged children and absolute poverty families in rural Cambodia through sustainable education and capacity building school and sports fields training and play.
- Encourage and assist the absolute poverty families in rural Cambodia provide an education, life skills and vocational training for their children.